A timely and valuable series produced by Africa.com in partnership with faculty from Harvard Business School to address this unprecedented humanitarian and economic crisis as a result of COVID-19.
Led by Hakeem Belo-Osagie, Chairman, FSDH Holding Company, and Harvard Business School Senior Lecturer of Business Administration
- His Excellency Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo
- President of Ghana _The Honorable Nasir El-Rufai
- Governor of Kaduna State, Nigeria
- Ahmed Mushfiq Mobarak, Professor, Yale University
- Amandla Ooko-Ombaka, Senior Engagement Manager, McKinsey & Co.